Bible Believing Baptist Church
Our Purpose Statement: Why We Exist
1 . To share the Word of God with the world
(Matt. 28: 1 9-20).
2. To do all we can to minister to the needy of the world.
(Matt. 25:31 -40).
Our Vision Statement: What We Intend to Do
1. To give Jesus Christ His proper
place, the place which the Bible gives Him.(Eph. 1:19-23).
2. To do everything we possibly can to lead men, women, boys, and girls to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ
and be saved (John 3: 16; Acts 16:31).
3. To bring saints to maturity and equip them for the ministry (Eph. 4:11-16).
Our Faith Statement: What We Believe
1. We believe that the Holy Bible is
God's Book written by men divinely inspired. It is divine truth without any mixture of error. There is no higher written authority
(2 Tim 3:16, 17; 2 Peter 1:21).
2. We believe that there is one and only one living and true God. The Bible speaks of Him being Spirit
and existing in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost (John 4:24; Matt 28:19).
3. We believe that man is lost in sin and separated from God and heading for eternal separation from
God in Hell (Romans 3:23; 6:23; Rev. 20:11-15).
4. We believe in the incarnation. In other words, God who is Spirit became flesh (human) in the
person of Jesus Christ to die for man's sins and reconcile man back to God (John 1:14; Romans 5:8-10).
A. We believe in the Virgin Birth (Matt. 1 : 1 8-25).
B. We believe Christ lived a sinless life (2 Cor. 5 :2 1 ; 1 Peter 2:22; 1 John 3:5).
C. We believe in His substitutionary death on the cross
D. We believe that Christ bodily arose from the dead (Luke 24:1-8).
5. We believe that sinners can be saved (brought back into right standing with God) by "grace through
Faith" (Eph. 2:8).
6. We believe in the eternal security of the believer. Once a sinner receives Christ, he or she is saved forever
(John 5:24; 10:28; and Romans 8:29-30).
7. We believe in the rapture of the church (I Cor. 15:51-58; I Thess. 4:13-18).
8. We believe that there will be a New Heaven, New Earth and a New Jerusalem where God will dwell forever
with his people (Rev. 21, 22).
Our Values Statement: What We Practice
1. Baptism (Matt.
28:19; Mark 16:16)
2. Communion (I Cor. 11:17-34)